Honda Fury (VT1300CX), 2012
- Model: VT1300CX
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front: 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
- Rear: Single shock with adjustable rebound damping and five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
- Front: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front: 90/90-21
- Rear: 200/50-18
- Wheelbase: 71.1 inches
- Rake (Caster angle): 32°
- Trail: 92mm (3.6 inches)
- Seat Height: 26.9 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Estimated Fuel Economy: 45 mpg
Curb Weight: 666 pounds (VT1300CX)
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
Honda's fuel-economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride; how you maintain your vehicle; weather; road conditions; tire pressure; installation of accessories; cargo, rider and passenger weight; and other factors.
Meets current EPA standards.
Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
USA MSRP Price - $13,390 (standard model), $14,390 (ABS model) USD