Aprilia Dorosoduro 1200, 2012
- Aprilia four-stroke longitudinal 90° V-twin, liquid cooled, double overhead camshafts with mixed gear/chain timing system and four valves per cylinder.
- Fuel Unleaded petrol
- Bore and stroke 106 x 67.8
- Total engine capacity 1197 cc
- Compression ratio 12.0 ± 0.5: 1
- Maximum power at crankshaft 130 hp (96 kW) at 8,700 rpm
- Maximum torque at crankshaft 11.7 Kgm (115 Nm) at 7,200 rpm
- Fuel system Integrated engine management system. Injection system with triple map Ride by Wire throttle management: Sport (S), Touring (T), Rain (R)
- Ignition Digital electronic ignition integrated with injection system
- Starter Electric
- Exhaust system 100% stainless steel 2-into-2 exhaust system with dual catalytic converters and oxygen sensor
- Alternator 450 W/6000 rpm
- Lubrication Wet sump
- Gearbox 6 speeds, drive ratio: 14/36, 17/32, 20/30, 22/28, 23/26, 24/25
- Clutch Multiplate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Primary drive Straight cut gears, drive ratio: 40/69
- Secondary drive Chain. Drive ratio: 16/40
- Modular tubular steel frame fastened to aluminium side plates by high strength bolts. Removable rear aluminium subframe
- Front suspension 43 mm Sachs upside-down front fork with fully adjustable compression and rebound damping and spring preload. Wheel travel 160 mm.
- Rear suspension Aluminium alloy swingarm
- Piggy-back design Sachs hydraulic shock absorber with fully adjustable compression and rebound damping and spring preload. Wheel travel 155 mm.
- Front: Dual 320 mm stainless steel floating discs. Brembo four-piston radial callipers. Metal braided brake hose.
- Rear: 240 mm stainless steel disc. Single piston Brembo calliper. Metal braided brake hose. Two channel Continental ABS with Aprilia Traction Control (ATC) (specific version)
- Wheel rims Three-spoke aluminium alloy rims
- Front: 3.50 X 17" Rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tyres Radial tubeless tyres; front: 120/70 ZR 17; rear: 180/55 ZR 17
- Dimensions Max. length 2248 mm
- Max. width 925 mm (at outer edges of hand guards)
- Max. height 1205 mm (at instrument panel brow)
- Saddle height 870 mm
- Wheelbase 1528 mm
- Trail 118 mm
- Steering angle 27.3°
- Tank 15 litres (including 3.5 litre reserve)